- The name on the custom order form must be for whom the boots are being made for.
- Please answer to all questions on the order form. It will help insure you with the best possible fit.
- A Deposit of $150.00 must accompany all Stock orders ($300 minimum for Custom orders).
All non-US checks or money orders must be in US Dollars.
- All boot orders will be acknowledged with an order confirmation via email, fax or USPS, giving order details and the approximate ship date.
- Junior prices are size 9 through 3.5. Adult prices are size 4 and up.
- Where two pair are being ordered at the same time, the second pair will normally be started after confirmation of fit of the first pair. (EXCEPTION: when size is a repeat of a previous pair.)
- All MK, Wilson, Ultima and ISE blades may be ordered through Harlick and Co.
- Special Options marked with asterisks (*) are available on stock boots.
- All Prices are F.O.B. San Carlos, California.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Custom Boots, Stock Boots ordered with Specialty Options, or boots in uncommon sizes are considered special order and will NOT be accepted for Credit or Exchange.
- There may be a 10% restocking charge on Stock Boots ordered by size that are returned.
- Normal production time for custom boots 8 - 14 weeks (Expedite production 6 - 8 weeks)
- Normal production time for stock boots 6 - 8 weeks (Expedite production 4 - 6 weeks)
- Stock boots currently in inventory will ship in 1 - 2 weeks
- We ship by UPS - C.O.D. 2nd Day Air Service, unless other arrangements are made. We will, at your request, ship by any of the rapid services, or U.S. Mail. Please state your preference on the order form.
Special Notes for Custom Boot Orders
- If the skater has ever worn Harlick Custom Boots before, please note it on the tracing form. This will allow us to refer to previous orders.